All eligible items may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of original delivery.
If items were sent in error or are defective, Kitterly will pay for shipping costs. If the order was filled correctly, and the products are eligible for return, we will gladly process the return but please note that there are no refunds on shipping and handling costs on correctly filled orders.
Yarn: We understand how yarn might look different on a computer screen than in real life, so we are happy to take returns on any in stock, non-sale yarn that you have purchased for a full refund.
- Yarn must be in new, truly unused and re-salable condition, and it must be in its original packaging.
- We cannot take returns on any yarn that has been wound into a ball from it’s original skein.
Notions and Accessories: We will gladly take returns on Eligible Notions and Accessories in the condition listed below—
- Must be unopened and in its original packaging, as well as truly unused and in re-salable condition.
Needles: We will take returns on items damaged in shipment. Defective needles are eligible for exchange.
Ineligible Items for return or exchange
- Patterns: Because our patterns are delivered to you in a digital format (PDF), we cannot take returns on patterns, even it was purchased within a kit and you are returning the yarn.
- All Knitting and Crochet Needles, except for defective or damaged in shipment. (see above for explanation_
- Any and all Sale Items, including Yarn.
Need to return something?
Send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number, the best way for us to contact you, and as much detail as possible.
Kitterly Kit Club Cancellation Policy:
Kit Club Memberships may be cancelled at anytime, but please note the following date requirements:
- To cancel for the current month, all cancellations must be received by the 5th of every month. Any cancellations after the 5th of each month will be applied to the following month's club.